Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Nature Nut

This guy is so bold. I am sitting not three feet from him here and there he sits at my feeder. I think he's glad for a larger perch there to lean on while he stuffs his face.
I don't mind much though, its lovely entertainment over coffee in the morning sitting on the swing. No time to dawdle, its a work day so I'll bid you all farewell and hope that you have a lovely day! (P. S. I LOVE John Acorn, the original Nature Nut. When his show played here one summer my daughter and I had the hugest crush on him. Still do. Sigh. )

2 Comments:

Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

No time to dawdle either. . .I was just commenting on another post. . .sometimes I feel like a lazy bum!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I love squirrels, are they ever a nuisance. They are always so cute when you see them on nature shows and in films.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older