Sunday, September 17, 2006

Binding Day

Today is binding day. I have three quilts that need binding, two sets of binding are done, and one ready to be sewn together. Number one on the list is this quilt. I have to have that into the shop this week for the show. Then as a bonus I found the binding for this quilt that I had already made. And in the search, I found the binding for this quilt, which has been in the almost but not quite done pile. I thought it was a lovely soft quilt and we have a friend with a new baby girl, so I think this will be perfect. I love making things and its even better when I can find a home for them. Bret was the Best Man at this couple's wedding a few years ago, so now we'll have a special gift for their wee babe.
I'm hoping there is some nice TV on today to watch while doing some hand sewing. The weather is also very nice today, so I could sit outside. Endless possibilities.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, wow it looks like you've already made the binding for my in progress April Cornell quilt! That's my border fabric.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

such pretty muted colors! I love it!

6:22 AM  
Blogger Susimac said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. What lovely quilts you have made I love the colours, beautiful

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older