Monday, October 02, 2006

Blob of a day.

After several days of sewing and making things I ended up in a lump on Sunday. The best I could do was some mending, but it needed to be done so I'm glad. I got other not so creative things done and spent most of my day in the room there with my TV, at my ironing board desk. You can't be creative every day I guess.
I did find the large hunk of white and red polka dot fabric, thank goodness. I was wondering how I was doing to get all my sashing out of the piece closest to the surface of all the piles of fabric around here. So I can get back to that. And then maybe some organization. I have a couple of stalled projects on my table that I can pack up and save for later, instead of leaving them lying around.
What I need is an assistant that I can pass stuff off to to get finished. I'm great at starting and not so great at finishing. I don't know whether to hope for something wonderful to be at work today or not, because you know, those blocks could end up in a pile again, interrupted by something new.
Have a fine Monday chickadees.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you find a good cheap assistant, I'll share her with you : )

8:56 AM  
Blogger laura capello said...

Story of my life... I start tons of projects and then get overwhelmed and taks forever to finish them.

12:24 PM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

I know just how you feel...I have one of those months in front of me!!!1

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say how much I like your banner.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older