Thursday, November 16, 2006

Things always work out.




Thanks for all the fun comments yesterday. It would appear that I am not alone in my inability to keep things tidy around here. And here's a pony, just for those of you who read Frankie's comment as well. She's pretty funny. A pony. OH Frankie. You're so silly.

I guess I must have been a bit down in the dumps because in the afternoon she called and said not only will she be home for her birthday, she'll be able to come home for Thanksgiving as well! I just felt so darn happy. I just have to keep in mind that things always work out. Sometimes I'm not patient enough. I was already caught up in the what if's of the moment, what if we go there, what if we can't get The Moms to come, what if we can't find a place for the dogs. Now we don't have to worry about what ifs at all. Phew. Load off. Again, so happy.

And to top it off there was this beautiful little rose out back, just one. And it smells so wonderful it's like a gift. I hope all your what ifs work out my friends.



6 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

forget the pony, i want the chocolate fudge cake too.

1:42 PM  
Blogger ShabbyInTheCity said...

Glad today was a PamKittyMorning...ha,ha I've been walking around saying that!

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Frankie's whole list sounded pretty awesome! But she only gets the pony? And it's so small!!!

6:27 PM  
Blogger One Crabapple said...

Beautiful Rose...

Glad for you that your baby is coming home !

Have fun
Love, S.

5:59 PM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

"josie" has me saying omigosh....that's a beaut!!!!!

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What rose is that? It's sooo pretty!

Angelina
Dustpan Alley

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older