Thursday, December 14, 2006

I don't think anyone is prepared for this...

I know, can you believe it? I finally finished that purse. Why I was dragging my heels I have no idea. It was not hard at all. It has a long strap so you can wear it across your body, and it's chock full of pockets, so there's plenty of room for my Sidekick. A girl's gotta be in contact with her peeps. Check out this pattern at Tammy Tadd Designs. While you're there her Fall Market photos have some familiar faces. (Yikes)

So scary, but I stayed home ALL DAY. Another shocker for sure. I rarely can just settle in and stay. I tried to keep myself off the internet and accomplish something. I got another project done as well, and I'm mighty thrilled with it. I will say only that I am not in love with fusible fleece.




This weekend we're taking a little holiday trip. We're headed to San Simeon to see Hearst Castle all dressed up for Christmas. We have reservations for the Evening Experience Tour. We did this a few years ago and really enjoyed it. The day tours are also wonderful, historical with a side of gossip. If you're in the area, I would highly recommend it.

Another place we're headed is the Apple Farm. Ohmygosh I can't tell you how much we love this place. I wish the website had a tour, so you could see it. All year round the gardens are beautiful. I think they are on their 30th Anniversary, I remember when it was just a farm stand really. And Christmas time, well its particularly lovely then.

Have a good weekend my little elves, see you later!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The purse turn out fine. I like the pockets inside, they're sideicked sized.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Mom O Matic said...

So lovely!

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I am diggin that purse. Very nice job! Have a great time on your trip, sounds wonderful!

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the purse/tote also! A girl can't have enough of those : ) Have a blast at the Castle. I'll be home working on Xmas stuff. The tree is half done & the newsletters are half done. Then on to shopping for gifts.

10:40 PM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

And just who is the recipient of this wonderful feat?????

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, make sure to buy yourself a jar of their Apple Butter. It's the best thing to put on toast in the winter. We used to eat at the restaurant whenever my dad would drive us to visit the grandparents in Atascadero. Great place, have fun!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I've missed you! Good work on the purse, it looks so useful and pretty, my favorite combination.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing The Purse!! It's so darling!

Can't wait to see and read about your trip!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Shelina said...

Congratulations on getting not one, but two projects finished! That purse looks so pretty and functional as well.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older