Friday, March 23, 2007

Freaky Friday



Crazy huh? I've been making trips out Marsh Creek Road for years and these two little beauties have graced that road as long as I can remember. They had some fresh paint lately and I've been working on photos, but they're at a spot in the road where its next to impossible to stop at unless there are no cars coming either direction, but I got lucky this week and finally captured that eyeball in all its bloodshot splendor. My duo was complete. The snake is such a shoutout to my family and their love of the movie Tremors. Its better coming the other direction, but its on a weird curve and its not safe to stop.



It totally cracks me up.

I know I know, last week I'm threatening piles of garden photos and then this shows up. I'm just a mess of contradictions. You never know what its going to be with me.

13 Comments:

Blogger Anne Sutton said...

You have lost it! Don't tell Elizabeth, she will never let you in the booth!

This just made me laugh. Thanks for the chuckle!

Why does blogger make it so hard to comment? Did you know that I had to go through 3 screens to get here and I'm a fellow blogger? AUHHHHHH!

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those! There's one on Yganacio after it turns into whatchamahoozit... on top of the hill between Clayton and Pittsburg. Always fun to see "what's next". I love people who do this art and expression. Kind of a cavemanish blogging.

PS... workin' on an email for ya, but your blog has me sidetracked!

12:22 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

aaaaiiiiieee!!! it is staring at me?

now it just needs to tell me how pretty i am.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tremors! My favorite movie. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I love it so. I'm sure I know all the dialog by heart!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

OK, all the trips we've taken and you've never even MENTIONED these. Possibly because you'd then be giving me a movie reference you'd just KNOW I wouldn't understand...

1:48 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I have got to send Philip over here because he would really enjoy this too.

It's like finding the artifacts of the future, only- right now.

2:51 PM  
Blogger alexgirl said...

I love that eyeball rock. Very cool!
Happy weekend!!!

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! That eyeball is too cool!

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Small world! We used to drive by that eyeball all the time on Marsh Creek Road... ;) Then one day we took all those turns just a little speedy and *poof* car sickness. BLECH!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Gypsy Purple said...

Great blog!!

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Miss Kitty Morning. That eyeball cracks me up. I haven't been out on Marsh Creek in quite a few years & never remember seeing those crazy rocks! Isn't it a beautiful Spring day today : )

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How awsome! I have never seen anything like that... just meaningless graffitti smears. Thanks for sharing

2:34 PM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

Kewl! Thanks for sharing those. I love seeing art on rocks. :)

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older