Monday, March 19, 2007

Mailbox O'Goodness


I was surprised last week with a chubby little package in my mailbox. Look what Monica sent me! I love the Sanctuary fabrics by Moda, particularly the yellow plaid in the middle. I have plans for that! Look how cute the Pine Needle presents its fat quarter bundles. What a nice store that is in Lake Oswego, Oregon. I've been there once and I love the whole town. And the darling scottie button, and the cute little card.. well it all screams CUTE and I love it. I've been gazing at it since I received it. Thank you Monica!
Today is a work day for me. Elizabeth will be dropping by some more blanket stitching projects as well so I'm back in business again. I'm really looking forward to quilt market and our whole road trip.
In the mean time my little Peeps, I hope you all have a wonderful day.
And a special HELLO to my friend Thelma, I've been thinking of you! xo

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YUMMY fabrics! Can't wait to see what you whip up.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Oooh! That IS a darling little pile. I can sure see why you don't want to tear it apart! I'll try to get your ydg info to you soon, ok?
But you may be too busy for awhile...

10:32 AM  
Blogger laura capello said...

oooo... seriously cute package!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that nice how the Pine Needle packages their FQ packs! Even the single FQ's are done up nice. It's a DARLING store and a very nice staff too. Nice neighborhood and even a Peet's a block down! So you can see why I was having a PKM moment!

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS... my word verification was "uirunoni". Sounds like it'd be a person's name from one of your sci-fi shows. See... EVERYTHING is saying PKM!

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uokrbeis... something one "catches" after a date with Uirunoni.

8:00 PM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

Wow, Monica has been a shopping fool! (and I mean that in the bestest kind of way). :) What darling fabrics. I need to go check out the Pine Needle this summer. I lived in WA for 7 years and never blessed myself with a trip to the PN! Dummy me.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

That fabric is wonderful. I checked out that fabric store on line and it was wonderful-thanks for posting the name of it here.

4:37 PM  
Blogger You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

sweet.. and the scottie is so PKM.

BTW your yard pix are sweeeet. Love that weather!

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam! I finally figured out how to respond to the post on your blog...and, want to thank you so much for your kind thoughts. Your blog is well written and I enjoy reading it. You should write a book! Thanks again.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older