Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Some Things Just Can't Be Helped.

Like this. How could I resist this? Frankie found themes to download and spice up our Sidekicks. How could I deny myself this? Seriously. I promise I waited till after I did all the photoshopping for Elizabeth.





I've been sewing, watching some Jordan's and taking photos. I also received a great treat in the mail this week! Monica and Karen sent me a copy of the new Designers' Quarters featuring Karen's new studio, fabric line and enviable Girl Gang. Not to mention some notes and annotations on the article. They're cracking me up. Go here right now and check out the store tour!

Tomorrow's goal is to finally get those pictures for Elizabeth and then finish her tote bag. I think about 1 1/2 Jordan's should do it. Then finally to my Summer in the City Quilt. I CANNOT WAIT.

And now my pretty pink petals, a gratuitous garden shot.

8 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

have you seen the hello kitty airline? AIRLINE. with hello kitty themed food and everything.

5:36 AM  
Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

I assume that is Crossing Jordan? Man was it creepy last night or what?

6:16 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I don't know how you find the time to have such gorgeous flowers AND do so much slaving away for me!

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your HK d/l's are TOO cute!

I want to know your secret... how the [expletive] are you finding time to work, sew, garden, get ready for Market, take killer photos, send mailbox love, blog and dress up your sidekick??? Are there two of you? Is there a PamKittyClone?

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! You are going over to the "Hello Kitty Hell" dark side : O I'll have to warn Brett.

I'm thinking I might come by the shop Monday to drop off your little belated spring gift. You have already given me mine & I'm way late.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Such pretty flowers!

I took the tour and it was very cute.

I got some PKM mail love yesterday! Oh my god, so cute Pam! I would have put it on my blog this morning but i didn't have a chance to take a good picture of it. I'll do that this afternoon. Thank you!!

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Superblogwoman...watch her fly, thru the bloglands, quiltland, gardenland, pkmland everywhere!!

7:55 PM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

Yea, I can see how you couldn't pass that up. Hey, I just thought of something.....
Hello Kitty for President!! :)

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older