Saturday, April 28, 2007

Coffee and Sunshine!





This is how we roll here in the nice weather. And its sunshiney and amazing here right now. A little too amazing since the temps went into the 90's yesterday. I really don't appreciate that. Just getting the cushions on the swing this weekend.
I was visiting Frankie yesterday, left the house early and had a great day with her. Remember this post from last year? Well that really was just the tip of the iceberg..and its all gotta get back home here. We brought the first of several loads yesterday. She's quite organized, so we had the cars filled up in minutes and then we went off for a drive, then lunch. The Monterey Bay Area had the most amazing weather yesterday. I really could enjoy getting used to that. I'd love to garden in that kind of weather.
Going to enjoy some more nice weather this morning, but then it's back to the sewing room. I want to really try and get my quilt top finished before I leave, and I haven't even finished trimming blocks yet! I need to get on the ball.

6 Comments:

Blogger Angelina said...

So what the dickens is that cute as hell thingy-ma-bob in the picture that looks like a little doll store?

I'm so glad you're enjoying the nice weather! We're having some of that ourselves.

2:16 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

That's my cute little Target birdhouse that I HAD TO HAVE.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I slaved in the garden all day long! My plan to sit on the sidelines totally failed. However, there are numerous repotted terra cotta pots and a ton of colorful new plants in place in the garden. Tomorrow morning will find me with my coffee sitting out on the patio admiring all my hard work, if the snails don't eat it tonight! I know you share the joy of California living!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Busy Little Quilter said...

It's a little too early here where I live to start planting things, but my perinnials are popping up and starting to bloom.

I'm looking at the fabrics in your quilt that you are working on. It looks to me that some of them (the plaids, stripes, polka dots) might mix in well with my Chez Moi.

7:19 AM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

Hi girlfriend...how do you find time to sew when it's so nice outside?????

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must have inadvertently attached some of that glorious sunshine to an email. We had a stunning day "up the road" here, and today is looking to be the same. I give you all the credit as do my water logged neighbors!

So now I must go work in the yard since it's so nice out. Thanks Pam. Thanks a lot. No really, thank you. Yeah, I wanted to spend my weekend on my knees weeding. But it's ok, really.

PS... don't be surprised if I attache some rain to email one day.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older