Sunday, April 15, 2007

Good Day Sunshine!



I've warned you before about my garden photos. I love this beautiful False Indigo. It completely dies back in winter leaving nothing but dead looking black sticks. Spring comes and it seems like overnight beautiful lush green foliage pops up and spikes of these incredible flowers appear like magic.





Here's my project for the next couple of days. Pretty combo huh? Elizabeth needs a bag for market.



She promises to keep me supplied in these labels for my trouble! Resistance if futile!

Thanks for all the lovely comments this past week! You make my day bloggy friends.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool labels. had to check out your blog as I am Pam also

11:48 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Keep the garden pictures coming! I actually thought those were sweet pea buds at first. Just goes to show you what I know (NOT MUCH)

I LOVE the tags. Elizabeth is making them for you? So awesome. Sheesh, that's cuter than anything on those spiffy designer blogs you see out there these days. This is why you're already a household blog name.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Oh yeah, I love you too Pam... in the same non-lesbian way. I'm also not a swinger, did you already know that? I'm sure you're relieved!

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another bag! I can't wait to see. Lucky, lucky Elizabeth (and not just because of the bag). Lucky, lucky you for a friend like E (and not just because of the labels).

Your label is PERFECT on the jar (and with the baker's twine too). I'm looking into cloth label/tags for me (everybody's doin' it... and I wanna do it too!). I can SO this this label in cloth - and on every seam on one of your fab PKM bags!!!!

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make our day w/your blog, everyday that you post. Keep up the flower pix, love them.
Also those tags are very cool..need to get that idea movin' round here!! Very cute.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Carole said...

That fabric looks lovely and I do like your label. Thanks for sharing the beauty of your garden. Keep well and happy quilting!

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pammie, That is going to be one beautiful tote. That happens to be one of my favorite fabrics you are using!

8:14 PM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

Beautiful flowers!! Cute label!! The last of our snow melted and hopefully we'll be seeing signs of spring here too. :)

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older