Sunday, April 22, 2007

Good Morning Monday!



They look a bit like a flower ad don't they? I can't believe how huge this plant is. I love the colors. Last year they were darker, earning their name, Ruby Slippers. Pretty huh?





I had a busy fun weekend. Sewing of course, the blocks are done and ready for trimming. Movies Hot Fuzz.. finally I've now been to our local theater and its very nice. It was just Frankie and I, Bret got a call from work and ended up missing out. Movies at home, dinner at Chevy's.. all good.

Off to work this morning. I'm packing my blocks hoping for some time when I can get my blocks cut out. Right now they're a messy bunch, but so very cheery. I'll keep you posted.

Now I better get busy or I'll be late.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty flowers. I've would LOVE those as buttons!

I soooooooooo want to see Hot Fuzz (I loved, loved, loved Shaun of the Dead). Even the ads make me laugh out loud.

Can't wait to see your blocks! Have a great Monday back atcha.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Those are very pretty! I wish I had some stuff like that blooming in my yard.

Sounds like a great week-end!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

love those. I have two big planters to fill and I am going to look for those beauties.

11:16 AM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

My oldest kid is a Shaun fan too, and wants to see Hot fuzz. Oh, and I wish we could go to Chevy's for lunch, or dinner, or whatever. Our flowers aren't up quite yet, I think the snow made them a little shy, but soon, hopefully! Thanks for your beautiful pics. :)

3:10 PM  
Blogger Busy Little Quilter said...

Your flowers are so beautiful. Mine haven't started coming up yet, but they will be soon.

Hope you had a happy Monday, too.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have so many pretty flowers. My yard is mostly shrubs & trees. Most of my flowers wilt in the hot sun & hot wind around here.

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those flowers, so cheery!

I am so bummed, I was going to try to get into the store today and I ran out of time (really long naps for the kids today). I would have loved to see your blocks! I love the Summer in the City stuff. I bought three charm packs before I knew that the store was going to have the full line, I can't wait to see it!

Maybe I will catch you there tomorrow afternoon if the kids cooperate! I need to sign up for classes! Hope that you had a great Monday!

See you soon!
Kim Martens

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! How was Hot Fuzz? Shaun of the Dead was so funny, just love that British sense of humor! Your flowers are lovely!

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your things are too cute! What store do you work at/own? I'd love to get my hands on that Summer/City fabric.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older