Thursday, April 12, 2007

That's going to leave a mark!

Wow I've been tagged enough times now that my head is outrageously big and it's cracked off my neck and rolled down the hall! You people are too too nice. Anne tagged me, Brenda tagged me and Monica tagged me.. sort of. You're all way too kind. In the sea of inspiring people, believe me, I'm just a little clown fish.

So since I was tagged three times I'm going to take some liberties.. and tag a few more than my allotted 5. Because seriously, there's hardly a page I'm not inspired for something on. I'm tagging Sandy first, she got me going on this whole bloggy business with a trip to Vicki's blog. Sandy has been an inspiration for so long and one of my in-real-life friends. So Sandy, you're it. Along with Vicki!

I'm not going to be the first or last to tag Alicia. I'm hooked on my daily read at Posie Gets Cozy. I love her writing and photography. She makes every day seem beautiful. I could go on , but really I'd just be embarrassing myself.

Of course I'm constantly inspired by Elizabeth, she does amazing things. She's been tagged as well. I warned her, but I don't think she believed me about this blogging business.

Angelina and Laura are another couple of young women who crack me up, make me think, and make me look at things in new ways.

Jenny. Sigh. Laurie, so sweet with her animals, and tales of farm life. Jackie, another sweet friend I know in real life. Monica, my Wonder Twin. Autum, her work inspires me. Vicki, her photography and knitting. Jenny.. who wouldn't love her?

Seriously, that's just the tip of my bloggy iceberg people. There's a long list of people who inspire me on my blogroll. And then bloglines, I finally had to get my peeps on bloglines just because I have so many people I just can't live without!

Of course for all of you who come by and comment or even just read and move along, thank you so much. You've all been so kind and friendly and inspiring. Thank you. Seriously, you make my day.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You managed to get that all in and not seem like you broke the rules. I wish I had done what you did. YOU TOTALLY nailed it with EVERYONE you listed and I totally agree with you!

I heart you for the linky love and your kind words! I'm so honored!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Thank you for including me too! Such an honor. This was the first blog I started reading every single day. You are also the first blogger who blog rolled me (to my knowledge) and it was such a great beginning!

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are very inspiring, funny and weird (but in a good way) and there isn't many days that I miss reading your blog...can't live w/o your take on the day!!

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better grab that head of yours before it heads too far down the hall...you're gonna be tagged many more times before this is over! (and what's up with blogger today?)
elizabeth

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, did I not notice my name in here before?? I could have sworn I'd already read this post but maybe not - or - I'm just losing it, which I'm quite sure has happened. Okay, I'll get going with my list.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for including me in this list. I feel very honored to be among those amazing ladies, unworthy but honored!!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I love Poisie too, but I also love reading your blog!
Very fun ...

8:22 PM  
Blogger zabrina said...

All lovely blogs!!! Yours too!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older