Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Lazy Morning

I'm enjoying some swing time this morning while it's cool. Typical bay area weather with that foggy ocean air coming into the valley. Pretty soon it will be time to shut the windows for the day. Just have some sewing today, then for something fun and different, meeting up with some bloggy peeps for lunch. Anne and Brenda are coming over to the shop, to meet Elizabeth and I for lunch. (could I cram anymore links into one sentence? Doubtful!)
This was it for my fig tree this year. I need to settle on a spot and plant it. It doesn't enjoy pot living.
The very sweet Karen was in the shop yesterday. Last week she told me about a quilt she was finishing for her cats, so she brought it in to show. Isn't it cute? And of course I love that her cats will have their own quilt. Karen is so sweet. She wouldn't be in the photo because she hadn't done her hair. Karen, you are so beautiful and kind you don't need to do your hair to be on my blog. But I respect your wishes.
That's it today people, there are two Crossing Jordans on this morning so I can really get some of my stunt quilting done! It's going well and I can't wait to the point when I can show you what I've been working on. Have a lovely day people's, and keep cool.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Wow, that is some quilt for the kitties! Love the applique and the quilting. Isn't this cooler weather a relief?

9:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, we have the same swing!

The quilt is beautiful!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

hey just want to tell you how much I love your blog...your salutations are the best, my little flower...

H2

7:00 PM  
Blogger Debby said...

That is a very cute quilt.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older