Friday, September 14, 2007

Delicious Good Morning

Greetings my bloggy friends! How does today find you? It's another lovely morning. We're finally starting to feel the change of seasons, the days are still warm, but the nights have been cooling off. What a blessing. I love the cool night air. It's pleasant enough for me even to want to go out and work a bit in the yard.
This morning is the start of the 4D's, so I hope you click on the cupcake and head over to Holly's blog to find out who's on deck. I know the recipe is a good one and the project is something to get excited about!
Yesterday morning the yard was filled with hundreds of the little birds on this tree. It looked as though the whole yard was vibrating. I know, you can barely see them on the tree. I was trying to get a shot but they were spooked.
And get a load of my sewing table. It's no longer clean, but filled up with works in progress. It feels good to feel motivated to work on new things.


And drink coffee. I love coffee, did I ever mention that? Ok, it's time to get cracking as my mom would say. Have a delicious day my friends.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving your WIP! Your coffee mug so close to all that goodness is making me nervous.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a darling, super-adorable little bag! Please share more info on that for us, ok?
Love,
anonymous

11:27 AM  
Blogger Debby said...

This is the fun time of year when all the birds show up to eat everything out of the trees on their way south. We really enjoy watching them when they show up.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Can I come over for a cup? I didn't get enough today.

Intriguing mystery projects!

3:35 PM  
Blogger little acorns said...

Pam, please, please reserve one of your adorable business cards for me. . . One of my goals this market it to gather a good library / resource of business cards. . . & yours in on the top of my list. . . I need it to keep E's company. . . they are a match!
The little tote is so cute!
xo, - Bren

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute little bag your making. Just the cutest. And I'm still waiting for some fall weather. Tired of the heat myself.
I love coffee too!! Have you had the pumpkin spice from Starbucks? I can't wait for the Eggnog coffee. I know it's coming soon.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Mary Anne said...

Sending you some cool autumn weather from Pennsylvania ! (I lived in southern Calif for 6 years as a newlywed -- Pasadena area -- I remember the Sept and October heat VERY well -- NOT my cup of tea!! I definately am a 4 seasons kind of gal -- especially "sweater weather" in the fall. -- although , when I'm up to my knees, or higher , in snow this January, and muttering under my breath as I'm shoveling, you'll have the last laugh!)

Anyhow, what a cute bag you're working on !! Is that little doodad sewing machine attachment a ruffler?

P.S. thanks for visiting me on my blog -- come back again anytime!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Hmmmm -- what is that cute little bag you're working on? What a fun name -- Trusted Sidekick. Indeed!

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam- this is SO weird. yesterday I went out into my yard and there were tons of crows percehed on an oak tree. I TOO tried to capture them but no luck. Can you say Alfred Hitchcock?? Yikes!
D.

10:25 PM  
Blogger atet said...

Love that little bag you're working on -- that fabric is just fun!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Doe said...

Cute, cute, cute bag!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I only know of one other bag pattern that is possibly cuter. Can't wait to make one of my own!!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older