Friday, December 05, 2008

A slight delay

As usual, I'm the slowest poke in the bunch. You probably think I've been working on my cool set and I have, just not at the speed you're hoping. I'm not as clever at embellishing as Elizabeth so it takes me some time.
While passing the days around here, I got back to my Flight of Fancy. I know, I know, you thought that was done by now right? I fused the the center block and then set it aside for the premarket stuff and never got back to it. It's so pretty, why am I dawdling?


Just so you know I'm working on it, here's a peek. I think it will be pretty. I have enjoyed working on it.


I think Elizabeth is done, so I just need to finish and get over to her her house for some photos! Have a good weekend Super Friends!! xo

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the colors in the flights of fancy, can't wait to see more. And of course, I am very interested on what you and Elizabeth are up to!

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the polka dots . . . it looks darling - can't wait to see the whole thing!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Why rush through projects? Enjoy the process. Can't wait to see them though!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

Peeks. Schmeeks. I wanna see the whole thing! And those Lilliputian yo-yos... so cute I want to squeeze them!

"Lilliputian" got red scribbled on my spell check... and wow... it's in my Apple dictionary. How cool is that!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Oooh! Little gray yo yos! Can't wait! And hmmm...seems I've recently made some yo yos that exact same size...

5:56 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Super cuteness abounds!!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older