Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Slacker

Yes, it's true, I have spent some time out back on the swing. I love it out there. The days have been so pleasant, not too warm, not too cool. But I've also been busy sewing. I finally finished my Moda Bake Shop quilt, so today I will start getting the instructions ready. And the photos.
I have a lot of photos to weed through and then edit to the correct size. Which until this morning would have been a problem since along with my lack of consistent internet connection, my photoshop program has been refusing to come up. AHHH!!! The frustration. But last night at least photoshop is cured thanks to Bret. Hopefully today I'll get it all done before my now regular afternoon outage. I am not a happy camper about that my friends.
Thursday I'm out for the day, off to spend Frankie's day off with her. Sounds like fun, right? I thought so too. This weekend I have a Sewing Saturday which is also a little bit freaking me out, I have nothing ready to work on. Man I'm a mess aren't I???
Ok, so if I'm absent around here you know I have a good excuse right? Do I need a note? Lots of fun things on the horizon though, Elizabeth and I have a plan for a fun bake shop entry, just need to plan a day to work on it. And for those of you who emailed about purse kits, Elizabeth is putting some together, so you can email her about those.
Ok, that's it for me today! Hope you kiddos all have a wonderful Wednesday. xo

11 Comments:

Blogger HMaas said...

You don't need a note - enjoy yourself!!! Love your blog - this is my first time commenting - but I am a huge follower. Cheers Heather

8:33 AM  
Blogger Deb Silva said...

Not a slacker at all. Sounds like a big To-Do list. Have fun with Frankie. Tell her Hi from me.

8:45 AM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

I can't believe it's not my internet provider who's the worst. Hope you're up and runnin' again soon. Love your pink netbook and sidekick together with the aqua knitting and P mug.

Record/album scratch........................................
Knitting? Are you knitting?

8:48 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Pam, my internet is so slow, I can start laundry, get a diet coke and come back and still it's almost loaded.....omg that has to be a word for that like "whatastinker" or something... :) Pam in Chico

9:42 AM  
Anonymous amy said...

Sorry about your internet connection. I would sure think that the internet would NEVER break in CA, of all places. Looking forward to the bake shop quilt. And now because yours looks so tasty, I'm going to get a cup of coffee. Have fun!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

The backyard and a swing: sounds like a great place to be! Can't wait to see your project. Carolyn from Cottage quilts in Fresno met you at market... she was saying how nice you are:)

10:53 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

All good and fun stuff to occupy you. We'll all be waiting to see the fun at the Bake Shop. With you and Elizabeth how could it not be fabulous.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

we all have slacker days... when can we expect to see what you have been baking up??

9:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't you hate it when the computer doesn't cooperate? Can't wait to see your bake shop project.

5:04 AM  
Blogger Candace said...

What are you knitting, Pam??? Love the color! Have another great day with Frankie!
Cheers!

3:11 PM  
Blogger You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

How can you say slacker when I see knitting, gardening, e-socializing, coffee, dieting, and a scrapbook in that picture?
Plus Extra Large Bunny care and quilting?

I wish I could slack so productively!

xxoo, B

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older