Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cut up

The hardest thing I've done lately is untie this little Moda twill tape and cut these strips in half. They're pretty aren't they. Little bundles of Moda goodness.


Yesterday, besides cutting into this roll, I went to see Cherry Cupcake and drop off her quilt. Babies are so tiny! It's been many years since I've held a little newborn. Yikes. But she's a sweet little baby and it was a fun afternoon.

Today I'm off to Alex's house meeting up with some people you might know! Have a good day my fine feathered friends! xo

P.S. Quick before it's too late, go sign up for the book give away here! I am going to pick a number this evening and post about it tomorrow!

8 Comments:

Blogger little acorns said...

What a fun day! Please say 'Hi!" to everyone for me! (wish I were there!) . . . but at least I'm here with my applique, & knee deep in my 'Simple Abundance' happiness!
xo, Bren

8:35 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Hope you are having fun with your company. Babies are wonderful. Have a great day.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Whee! That was fun!! Looking forward to even more fun tomorrow! When you decide to replace your car, please be extra sensitive about trunk space, ok?

1:04 PM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

I can't wait to see what you do with the "yummy roll" of S.A. You get to have all the fun!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Donnelly said...

Wow! I can't imagine how much fun you had! Lucky you. Hope your day was perfect.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

i signed up for my book already.. stop telling more people so i can win ok? i hope you had fun with everyone.. i haven't gotten the chance to cut into my simple abundance yet but it is coming!

8:38 PM  
Blogger IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Somebody stopped by my blog....and I think you might have something to do with it...hmmmm....huge hugs and thanks.

Smiles...Kelly
www.IHaveANotion.blogspot.com

9:33 PM  
Blogger gloria g said...

I would love to have a new book! Thanks for sharing.......

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older