Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Blogging for Bliss

Good morning Peeps! We might be joined by some new readers today visiting from the Blogging For Bliss Blog party. Kari is featuring a little get together of bloggers from Tara Frey's new book Blogging For Bliss. It's a chance for all of us to share our stories with you!


I'm so thrilled to be a part of Blogging for Bliss. There are so many wonderful bloggers in the book, some new to me and of course many of the blogs we already know and love. But the book isn't just a vehicle to feature bloggers, its a wonderful how-to book with the technical advice so many new bloggers are looking for. I hope you get a chance to read through it.


As for PamKittyMorning and my little blog about nothing... I couldn't be happier. I guess that's what bliss is right? I love coming here and chatting with you and I really love what you have to say back. Blogging has offered me the opportunity to look at my own life in a new way, and that's always good, right?


I hope you all get a chance to visit Kari' s blog and go through the list of bloggers who will be sharing their thoughts about blogging. I know most will be so much more eloquent talking about their story. I just know I couldn't do it without all of you! Thanks for everything peeps! xo

17 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

I'm a big fan of your blog - read it all the time, but I don't think I've left a comment before. Thanks for sharing in the blog bliss!

6:22 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

I enjoy visiting with you each morning Pam, you always make me laugh! And I am enjoying your trips to the Bakeshop too!

8:02 AM  
Blogger MichelleB said...

Congratulations on being in the book!

8:10 AM  
Blogger alobsiger said...

Yes, yes, congrats to you, Miss Pam!! And I find that blogging helps me remember what I did. :-)

8:25 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I am SO happy for you that you're a part of that book! I can't wait to get a copy of my very own (and to have a place to actually PUT a book would be nice...)

10:11 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

So where's my food? I thought for sure you'd have your party catered by Emil Villa's. I want me some BLT, damnit. WE'RE IN A BOOK!

10:56 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Anyone would be lucky to be joined by you in their book Pam. I'll keep an eye out for it!

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Daisy Cottage said...

Congratulations Pam!!!
You are so deserving!

xo,
Kim

12:39 PM  
Anonymous vickibellino said...

I'm always impressed with your blog - beautiful photos and you always have something fun to share. Congrats on being included in the book!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I am so happy and bloggy proud of you Pam. Your blog was one of the very first that got me hooked two years ago.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Carrie S. said...

Let's Shake & Bake baby - I'm so honored to share the same pages with you! I love your spunk and sarcasm, and the ever important down-to-earth real person you are. Rock on sweetie - I only hope one day I GET TO MEET YOU IN PERSON!!! XO

2:22 PM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

That is so exciting Pam! Your blog is one of the first ones I started reading. You are inspriational.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

LOVE this book and you know I'm a BIG Pam Kitty blog fan ...... you and your sidekicks (and you know who they are) have such a wonderfully weird sense of humor ..... like mine !!

CONGRATS on being in "the book" !!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This sounds like a fantastic book and a must read! What an honor to be in it... congratulations, PKM! You deserve it. We all love your blog too!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Congrats Pam, I'm off to Barnes and Noble tomorrow to see if I can snag a copy.

Pat

5:33 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Thanks so much for playing along.
Cheers to blogging!!
Kari

8:44 PM  
Blogger Rosy Lady said...

Congratulations for being in the book. I'm so glad that I have also now discovered your lovely blog.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older