Monday, August 31, 2009

Good Morning!


So how did the weekend go peoples? It was pretty hot around here Saturday but Sunday was lovely and at sunset Bret and I took the little car out with the top down and enjoyed the cool evening air. IT WAS BLISSFUL. This picture was taking facing the bay and what you really probably can't see here was FOG!! The ocean fog creeps into the valley and you can see the start of it at the horizon line. And this morning the sky is overcast and its cool. Temps in the 80's today inland where we are. I could not be happier.
I got an email from Charlotte over the weekend and she let me know that my Betty's Baby Bowtie quilt pattern had an error in it. YIKES. I've corrected the post to include the correct measurement for the setting square ( cut 4 1/2 inches) and the finished size ( 28 x 36). The pdf will be corrected at some point today, so be sure if you printed it out, you reprint or make a correction on your copy. I apologize for the error!!
Today is going to be a fun one. Holly is in town and we're meeting up with her for lunch! Perfect weather for us today, lunching maybe al fresco.
So tell me, did you get any sewing done? .

9 Comments:

Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Don't you hate it when you make a mistake in a pattern like that. I have a new pattern to put out but I keep going over it and over it knowing there is probably a mistake lurking in it. Oh well.

I got 2 more points of my star quilt done. It is getting much easier and I'm enjoying it.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

No sewing this weekend but my daughter went back to school (yeah!) today. So my machine should be humming in the mornings!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Yey!!! I actually got some sewing done. One of our little group members hosts a sewing day once a month and I was actually able to attend. Most of the ladies are working on some patterns to use up their scraps. I don't need another project to start. I took my signature blocks I had gotten via a blog and was able to put those together. It felt good to get back in the sewing swing of things. Onwards and upwards.

Have a great day. Tell Holly I love the new blue fabric line.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

I did , actually (get some sewing done ..... just a smidge .... but more than usual lately!)

Hope you enjoyed your lunch !

11:15 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Picturing you and Bret cruzing in the slipper - fun, fun, fun. And I'm glad it cooled off a bit for you.

Super suckaroonies on the bowtie measurement. I've had many of those myself. Too many!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

I hope the cooling trend hits Atascadero soon.

As for the error, why is it that no matter how many times you (me) proofread something and even have someone else double-check for you, the most egregious errors never show up until 3 zillion copies have been disseminated?

12:28 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

Wow - did that sunset have anything to do with the fires up your way, Pam? Brilliant for sure!
I DID get sewing done this weekend - yippeee!!
Cheers!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

It WAS a fun one!

9:15 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Well no sewing for me but I have pulled together my basket of projects because tonight its off to my friendship group...food,friends, chatter and hand work! not much is better on hot smokey SoCal evenings.

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older