Saturday, August 22, 2009

I am...




Ok folks, I'm sure this is what you're all waiting for. The Epilogue, the trunky stuff. Head on over and check it out. Thanks to Alex for making this little video series featuring me and my really super cool friends Elizabeth and Monica. And thanks to The Quilt Show for providing such a great site and such inspirational shows for us quilters! I hope you go over and watch and leave a comment. Better yet join and enjoy the shows, the classrooms and the friendships!
Ok, Monday morning I'll be drawing two names from the "PKM" comments over on The Quilt Show Blogging Queens video series. Come back and check on the winners!
xo

8 Comments:

Blogger Jocelyn said...

Pam, Pam, Pam, how do you girls get any quilting done?? What a fun video series from Alex. She's such a sweetie. And YOU are too ;-)

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Jean said...

Too funny. I personally would get stuck getting out, no doubt. I've read your blog for a long time, and I'm a quiltshow.com fanatic, so this blog series has been perfect for me!

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the quilt in the background.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

PKM how could you stick those girls in your trunk after all the fun times!!! <^^> I'm watching out for you girl, sewickedgrl......

1:53 PM  
Blogger Miss Tina said...

Love the plate....reminds me of my days in New Hampshire/ New England,,,,WICKED!!!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Okay, I just have to tell you: I watched that video with my husband sitting next to me, and he goes "WHAT are you watching?!" I said "Two crazy quilt ladies in a trunk." He was speechless. He's still muttering to himself, scratching his head over that one. You're a hoot!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

That was a fun week of shows...I'm sure it was a blast!!

9:51 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I LOVED IT! Oh, and just a little behind the scenes gossip... the front end of my car STILL has I-5 bugs on it. And yes, I do have bug butt.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older