Thursday, August 27, 2009

This is my life.

So I'm still working on my project, hopefully revealed tomorrow if I knuckle down. I've had some challenges. You know the kind, the internet, email, blogs, my latest obsession with this. (don't judge me, it's nerdsville around here.) But I'm still thinking of you peeps. Get a load of my new sleeve roll. I call it the ham, although a pressing ham is different and of course, obviously, ham shaped. I haven't been satisfied with my seam pressing making bags and this little tool really gets in to the small places.
Also shown here, new to me 100 calorie pack! Double Chocolate Chip cookie. Don't know if they're any good yet. Hopefully they will fuel my afternoon with chocolately chip goodness. It's going to be a hot one today, so time to get my few errands run and get back home while it's not scorching. Have a good day peeps.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a stupid post.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I'm so hooked on the Oreo 100 cal-packs (thank you for enlightening me!). I don't like regular Oreo's (the icky plastic-y innards). It's wrong, wrong, wrong... but I want a costcosize bag of those dang "naked" Oreo's.

I think the ham looks like a burrito. A Chevy's burrito. A Chevy's in San Ramon burrito. A Chevy's in San Ramon burrito with big glass of ice tea. Sigh.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

Hey Pam - sounds like we should all meet Monica at Chevy's in San Ramon! I love my sleeve roll - had it for years and only recently discovered how great it is for those bag corners! Must now check out the Guild!
Cheers!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I don't really know what the guild is. But I think it is a Tv show and if so, I just went berzerk when my husband said "lets get rid of direct tv!" NO! what would I do without my sewing movies? Oh Heck no. My mom used to have "hams" of all sizes and types. She had around 7 of them all lined up on a shelf and she used them all the time. But my mom liked to make complicated stuff. Me not so much. I am enjoying something challenging though, like you said. It is good to stretch a little sometime. Have to try those cookies.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Well, who knew? I've had one of those sleeve rolls forever and I use it for ... sleeves! Thanks for the great tip!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Material Girls said...

Love the little 100 calorie packs, but I usually end up withat least 2 packs, but I am with Monica love the oreos
Nadine

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Cindy said...

You know chocolate chip is good, but double chocolate chip? it has to be wonderful!

5:13 PM  
Anonymous jen said...

hi pam :) it was so hot today here in lodi too :( me no like-e...

i've never been on the "clotilde" web site, it looks good! thanks xo

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older