Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Morning Reading

I'm off to Diana's this morning... she's our amazing quilter! Got my borders on last night, I don't know why I put stuff off. Really. What's with that?
Taking a few minutes to browse through my Quilt Sampler this morning out back on the porch. I love love love Tammy and I'm so excited that her store is featured. The shop is beautiful. You can check out all her weekend party pictures here.
Ok, better get cracking if I want to leave the house at a decent time. OHHH.. and I might be picking up blanket stitching from Elizabeth. Maybe I can get a sneak peek at some of those million leaves.. .its the cutest, believe me. xo peeps.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love Tammy Tadd too! The article was really nice. Wish I lived closer to her shop.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

PLEASE bring your copy when you come over--I can't leave the house to get one, you know. Still workin' on some leaves.

3:33 PM  
Blogger rachel griffith said...

oh hey i bought my copy this afternoon.

and hey missy...we get to meet up at market, right???
or should i be afraid i'll end up in the trunk of a car???
*wink*

4:43 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I love Tammy, and I'm sooooo thrilled she's on the list. And it's no surprise she is! Can't wait to get my copy!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I haven't seen the article but pictures simply cannot do justice to her shop. It's amazing and as you know it's right down the road a piece from me (about 12 miles). I'm in there all the time! Pam you simply must get to Tammy's!! Gosh, I might just have to drive out there tomorrow.

- Suzanne

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older