Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This Picture Has a Story

Back in the middle of the hop, my bloggy friend Jen.e tagged me for a cute little photo meme. I adapted the rules for my own photo library, and came up with these two shots.

These came from a day with Frankie. We had gone for lunch at Toasties and then went to the cemetery to see the deer, then drove along the beach, toooooo cold to get out of the car!
Tag. you're it! Let me know and I'll come check out your photos too!

here are the rules:
*open your first photo folder
*scroll down to the 10th picture
(if you don't have 10 in that one, then go to the next folder that does)
*post that photo and the story behind that photo on your blog
*tag 5 friends to do the same

7 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Well thank goodness there was no tsunami that day otherwise you wouldn't have been able to participate in the meme!

9:00 AM  
Blogger TheaMinPA said...

that's a good shot of the deer - they usually walk away when they see me coming with a camera!

12:17 PM  
Blogger TheaMinPA said...

ok - here's my entry - http://theam-missingsamtoday.blogspot.com/2009/11/photo-meme.html

now I have to go 'tag' 5 more people!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Crafts a la Mode said...

Hi, Pam, would you believe that the 10th picture in the first folder is my MOTHER on my brother's boat? How perfect is that? Thanks for the game. I haven't talked to you in a while. Best wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving. Linda

1:59 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

go check out my blog...lots of pictures to accompany number one...or rather ten!And a fun little story!

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:35 PM  
Blogger jen. e said...

yikes..that deer is looking straight at you...Toasties...i've heard of that place-there's one in San Fransico? i hear it's delish!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older