Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day Out

Yesterday Elizabeth and I headed up to the Quilter's Inn to drop off a couple of quilts and some patterns and to SHOP. Cyndy and Marby were manning the store and they are great fun! (check out those cool birds by local artist Alex Lofrese!)
Elizabeth was working on fabric for a garment, and I think she might have chosen some fabric from a line by a certain Famous someone local, but then that's her story. I had a lot of fun making some fabric combinations. Man I miss that for sure.
Anyway it was a great day. Headed to Elizabeth's to see EVEN MORE DECORATIONS. Really her home is so wonderful I can't wait for her to show it off.
Today starts some days off for Bret. Maybe in the next few days we'll get our tree up. I warned him.. we'll be needing to see those Star Trek ornaments!!
Have a great day Super Peeps.

9 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Always fun to go to QI...I'm not letting myself even LOOK at my new fabric until I get all the pink marks out of my Dolly Dresses quilt!! Still have a long way to go on that, btw...
Have fun today you lovable pair of Trekkies!

10:09 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Sounds like a very good time was had by all. Bundle up!

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the birds...sure hope you take pictures at Elizabeth's and then share them with us. Kristy in Ohio

4:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder if your Star Trek ornaments are the same as ours?

4:48 PM  
Blogger machen und tun said...

love your matching sweaters/shirts :-). oh, and the bird as well..
claudia

10:02 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Star Trek ornaments mashed with PKM ornaments... Spock hand gesture is in the position of holding a rotary cutter. Or their uniforms don't have that upside down V emblem thing... they've gone to your cherry as an emblem. "Beam me up, Scotty" has been replaced with "grind me some beans, Scotty". And Scotty is a dog.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

Do those two always match? Cute!

Please don't let Elizabeth show more decorations. I can't take it. You and E. and Miss Monica are killing me.

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Susanne Woods said...

Love the birds--have to google the artist!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Lyckligs-Cozy-Cottage said...

Where can I get the pattern for that wonderful birds?
Many greetings
Gisela

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older