Thursday, April 01, 2010

The Mall

I really thought I was going to get out of going to the mall, but in the end, I went. And what the heck, it was mobbed. On the one hand I'm happy to see that, on the other, I like my mall quiet and with just a few people. Same with Target. I went there first and finally after months, the people are out shopping. Right in the jelly bean aisle. That's all I wanted people. Good grief.
But anyway, lots of pretty things at the mall. I always park in the same area and get treated to these Nordstrom windows going in. I love all the mix and match fabrics and the embellishment on clothing these days. Makes me wish I was still sewing garments.

I also love this delicious pile of Flower Sugar and Color Basics. I'm just waiting on some background to start on another quilt project. I can't wait, its so cheerful.

Didn't sew a thing yesterday. The shopping wore me out. Well that and obsessively searching for this solar bobble head Hello Kitty.


I'm still telling myself I'm over it.

10 Comments:

Blogger happy zombie said...

Only you can make going to the mall fun! And !@#$... no you have me on the hunt for solar bobble head Hello Kitty too!!! That just sounds tooooo good!

10:14 AM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

LOOKIE LOOKIE! And it's even close by!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Hello-Kitty-Solar-Bobble-Head-Toy-Mascot-/230447911744

10:16 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Love the solar bobble head hello kitty...and those fabrics....gorgeous!!!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Well? Are you over it?

1:32 PM  
Blogger Julie Stewart said...

Of course you love Hello Kitty, your color choices say 'look at me, I love color and I love Hello Kitty'! Did you see the Hello Kitty Wine on the MSN homepage yesterday. A must have for all gownups who love Ms. HK ;-)

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Robyn - Coffee and Cotton said...

Ack! I despise malls. Finding your Hello Kitty Bobble would make it almost worthwhile. I think you may have started something. Pam has a Hello Kitty solar bobble..I want one! Everybody has them!! Not fair, stomp, stomp

8:34 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I'm not much of a mall shopper. But I think I'm going tomorrow night. Special local event bazaar with cute stuff. If there are quilts and crafts to see I'll go.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Ohhh...dontcha just love Nordstrom's? I am eyeballing that tote bag!! And that sweater..and that dress. Too cute! Gave me some sewing ideas!!!

I know that whatever you come up with with those delicious fabrics will be just adorable!

Happy Easter!

xo
Becky

8:41 AM  
Blogger Erin Laughpaintcreate said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Erin Laughpaintcreate said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older