Friday, June 11, 2010

TGIF

It's a happy day here in PKMville, Bret is coming home from a 11 day business trip. And that means I better hustle, I need to be at SFO around 10am!

Just a quick view of the road out of town.. the weather has been positively blissful! Sunny and warm but not too warm. And speaking of blissfull...

the Fedex box was filled with some Bliss yardage and a jelly roll! Kathy from Take 5 fame has me working on another project! I've already started, and it is a lot of fun!

So that's it for this week peeps! Have a good one! xo

8 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Cute fabric, and I have got to check out that book!

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

Ahhh...I miss that view...not so much SFO. Love the Bliss.
You're right about me moving to better weather. My hubs said the same thing.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Happy SFO'ing, and welcome home RaisinBret! Can't wait to see what you do with Kathy's next project and Camille's & Bonnie's Bliss (so appropriately named!)!!

10:07 AM  
Blogger alobsiger said...

You get to play with the best stuff! Have fun! Be careful on the road and have a great weekend!

10:10 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh that red and aqua!

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When r we going to see new fabric or a book from you? You're a perfect candadate for it!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahh... the airport! Have fun! But I have a feeling you you will have more fun with that gorgeous fabric!

6:24 PM  
Blogger antique quilter said...

Love that fabric on the top, beautiful colors, I need to find some of that! My DD wants her room painted that color blue and yes red accents!
Kathie

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older