Monday, July 19, 2010

3 days and counting

Good morning! So how was the weekend? I had a fabulous weekend, Frankie came home on Thursday, Bret took the day off Friday and we had a SUPER FUN FAMILY WEEKEND!
Ok, I'm not going to lie, it was pretty hot. I'm glad I got my car back in time for an outing. It was just the alternator. Anyway, I've been wanting to go up to Roseville since I stumbled upon the Tattered House blog. Of course the shop did not disappoint. Katy let us take some pictures around the shop. It was a very fun visit. Can't wait to go back.






We went to quite a few places around the Sacramento area. We used to hang out up there a lot when my mom lived in Rancho Cordova so it was fun reminiscing about that.
The rest of the weekend was filled with more outings and even a trip to the movies. I really enjoyed the Sorcerer's Apprentice. So all in all.. great time. This morning the coffee is good, the air is crisp and cool out, sometimes it just can't be any better.
Have a great day everybody! xo

12 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Great photos and now I want to hope in the car for my own road trip! I love family weekends and they get fewer and fewer as our kids grow up. So glad you had this one!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Where else did you go? It sounds like a road trip to me! I love the Sacramento. They have my favorite ice cream parlor, Leatherby's and a great quilt shop, Bearpaws and Hollyhocks. That and the antique store, what more could you ask for!!

Sorry about the altinator. Those little things aren't cheap!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Sounds like you had a really nice weekend! That shop looks WONDERFUL !!!!!!...and thanks for the movie review .... I was looking for something cool to take the teenagers to.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I'm glad you had a happy birthday. The happiest birthdays I have are just spending time with my family.

11:20 AM  
Blogger RustyClover said...

Pam, It was great meeting you too! The pics of the shop are great! We had a wonderful turn out on Sun. Sandy and Erica always put on great events! Wish they were there so you could have met them also! Maybe next time you come thru. Take care pamkitty! Katy

4:47 PM  
Anonymous barbara@quiltsoup.com said...

I want to visit that tattered place when I come to visit you!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

So pleased you had a lovely weekend Pam, hope you had a great birthday on Saturday.
hugs Deb in NZ

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK that looks plain fun! Couldn't happen to a nicer blogger!

8:43 PM  
Blogger schmidt1016 said...

I know your pain with the alternator. I had a car that we had to replace the dang thing 3 times! And I don't know if it had its original one when we bought the car used! Glad you all had a fun weekend.
Leslie S. in MN
esclante[at]comcast[dot]net

9:31 PM  
Blogger mo said...

Looks like a fun road trip- except that heat! We saw Sorcerer's Apprentice last night and I loved it. I wasn't sure what to expect but it was a good movie.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Ummm....I thought I was part of your family? GUESS NOT SINCE I DIDN'T GET TO GO. Sniff.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Goosegirl said...

Oh fun! Thank you for showing the sign to the antique store. I have not been to that one but live not too far away. I will pop over a drool sometime.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older