Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm Lazy

Sure you already knew that right? I spent all morning yesterday working on the computer, editing my photos, then checked in on Twitter and Facebook and read some blogs and then felt like I accomplished something and went on my way.. sadly though, didn't bother to lode my photos till later in the day. I guess I thought they'd just miraculously turn into a blog post. AND let me also say, each market I'm worse and worse about photos. For every photo I did get of someone .. there's a million people I didn't get photos of. Like Barbara. Talked to her for ages but did I take a photo? No. And the photo I got of Kathy...well lets just say we wouldn't be friends if I posted it.



The photo I got of Sherri and her super sweet (meow) husband Paul is so awful I'm using it as blackmail later. I just have to decide what I want from her. Maybe this cute knitting basket. That sounds good right? Or wait, maybe it's this cute purse.


Honestly, there are no bad pictures of Gudrun. She always looks great and has fun projects. Hop over to her blog, she's having a blog hop right now.

I had such a good time talking with Sandi from Windy Moon Quilts and Kathy from Parkland Parish Quilt Company.


How cute is Cyndi? She and her mom manned her booth over by Riley Blake. She's on line 2 people.. you're going to love it.


Here's Lori's little corner of the Riley Blake world. If you're like me you've fallen in love with Lori's designs over on her blog. Sew Cherry is sew cute. Wait till you see what' s next!


The ever adorable Miss Violet Craft on her way to her corner on Peacock Lane in the town of Michael Miller.



Happy Mochi Yum Yum. My sweet Monica does it again with another delightful line for Lecien. Look here at her Super Zig..which is a free pattern here. Couldn't love her, or the quilt more.


Now because I really am lazy, I'm limiting my posts to only so many photos a day. Then I don't have to do anything clever till I'm done! It's madness I know. See ya laters lovely peeps. xo

6 Comments:

Blogger Keep Stitchin' said...

Thanks for sharing. It does get hard to constantly upload photos and write clever things on a regular basis!

5:27 AM  
Blogger Rae Ann said...

Great Market post... It sure was FuN meeting you there! I am so CrAzY in love with your "gorgeous" line of fabic... just hope I didn't drool to hard on it while Lori was showing it to me... LOL!
Can't wait to own it all~!

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Martha said...

With as busy as you've been, you've earned some lazy time! Thanks for all the great photos and links. Oodles of inspiration!

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Homeowner Insurance said...

Lori's designs are awesome!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love that basket Sherri has too. OMYGOONDESS that is to die for.

4:51 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I'm soooo loving reading all your Market goodness. I can't get over how much you got in and still were able to man PamKittyWorld! Wish we could have seen more of each other, but we'll fix that soon!

I love you so much and am so thrilled for all the wonderful success you're getting. You sooooo deserve that! Years and years and years spreading the love for others, now IT'S YOUR TURN TO GET IT! PKM line is so freaking gorgeous and fun - it's this market's buzz fabric! Of all my market photos… it's PKM shot that's getting all the favoriting!

Love you bunches and bunches and I'm so freaking thrilled for you and for PKM! I ?? you so much!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older