Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Monica Day

Good morning! I've gotten quite lackadaisical around here haven't I? It's the end of summer and I'm slowing down a bit I guess! Anyway Frankie and I went up to Wooden Gate on Monday. And check it out, it's Super Zig! I just love how their version turned out. It's a kit by the way.. you can contact Wooden Gate if you'd like one.




You can see they have the whole front display dedicated to Monica!!




We had a nice little stroll around town afterwards. The town is chock full of wonderful little shops.




This pretty window is at Twigs, sorry that I wasn't able to capture it with out the crazy glare from the glass, it was totally cute!




I know you guys are busy, hope you're having fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Whenever I go to Wooden Gate, I love to have lunch at the Peasant and Pear across the street. Love that place!

8:37 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I'm weeping. I love you SOOOO FREAKING MUCH!!! Course I love Frankie too (still holding on hope she'll be my DIL). And how freaking awesome of Wooden Gate Quilts! I was having a head and tummy acheā€¦ now it's instantly gone! XXXOOO???!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older