Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Finally

Good morning! Just enough time to torment you with some Blogger's block photos today! I am so happy with how this turned out. What a darling block from Amy.

Sorry my photoshop skills don't include making this any less awful! But you can see what a nice group of blocks this is.


You know it's not too late to join in. Sometimes it's just fun to have something you can't work on more than once a month! I encourage you to stop and smell the block of the month roses with us!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam, your blocks are lovely.....what a happy quilt you are going to have. Love it!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

I sorta like the picture the way it is--likes it's caffeine saturated. All of these blocks are great showcases for PKM.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Genie said...

Pure inspiration.

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

With PKM fabric, everything is so cute. My pictures are never good, do to a lack of good camera and the skills to make them better. We get the idea and it is SEW cute.
Oh...I received my little birdie clips yesterday. Can't wait for an excuse to use them.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Ok...I think I need to make another set with your fabric...love them all!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Kathy said...

This latest block is my favorite! It suits your fabrics so well. Altho the variety is really cute I could go with a whole quilt of the last block!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older