Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Simpsons did it.

I'm not going to lie, I've watched a few episodes of the Simpsons in my time. So yesterday when Frankie called me in to see something on TV I just cracked up.


Of course it's t-shirt quilts. I mean you don't expect a Baltimore Album on the Simpsons. Still hilarious to me. I haven't seen the whole thing, but I'm told this is the only sewing in the show.


Check out the t-shirts. Honestly I laughed out loud when I really got to looking at the pictures. I wonder how this came up?


So that's it for me,what's new with you?

p.s. Seriously, there was an heirloom quilt early on in the Simpsons.. Bart's dog chews it up. Looks suspciously like a cartoon Baltimore Album. You can see 3 pictures of it here.. rows 2, 3 and 4 column 4. Hilarious. I love the internet.

6 Comments:

Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

I love the link research you made for us! And it really is funny... their writers put some thought into the details, didn't they?

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Really funny!! Quilting on the Simpsons...who knew.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make life fun. Even though it's unlikely I'll ever watch the Simpsons I'm having a bit of a laugh over the quilting on it.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

OMG, this is so freaking awesome! As are you, and of course Frankie, too! XXOO!!

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think they had a quilter on staff for this episode.

Too funny!

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, it's as if the Simpsons t-shirts are making a very subtle political statement!

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older