Thursday, March 01, 2012

March Madness!

Good morning my little shamrocks! It's that time again, Aurifil Block of the Month. This month's featured artist is Victoria Findlay Wolfe from Bumble Beans!

2012 Aurfil March Designer of the Month block.pic


Victoria has designed a darling shamrock for March's project. Not making the whole quilt but looking for a sweet embroidery project? Visit Victoria's blog! She's got a nice little weekend project just waiting for you. And remember, the flickr group is the place to upload your own embroidery!

Ok, off the airport. Bret has been gone all week and I'm happy to be picking him up this morning! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger My Vintage Mending said...

Have a great weekend....smiles....Renee

7:11 AM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

I love shamrocks. If I was making a fabric line they would be in it. SOmeday maybe. But it is hard hard work. Watching you and Lori has taught me that I might be best served doing just what I do. Especially now.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous bedroom furniture said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older