Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Good Life

Boy this cool weather has sure put me in a lazy mood. Yesterday I had a Minnick and Simpson morning. You know, enjoying All American Style over a cup of coffee. This magazine cover makes me think of them, they're all American classics to me.


Nothing much else to report.. just lots of wandering around the yard, enjoying the cool breeze, pulling a few weeds and coffee!! It was glorious. I have to enjoy it before it's over. Which will be far too soon. Hope you're having fun. Sometimes summer is for relaxing! xo

6 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

I like your style Pam! relaxing is good and it is nice not to always be rushing to the next thing.

5:38 AM  
Blogger ✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

I get Country Living and love it! I found those pillows on the front very inspiring and even ordered fabric to make some for the fourth, but never did cut into the fabric. Next year I suppose!

5:45 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

oooo, I LOVE Country Living magazine...love those patriotic pillows, etc!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

So true--Minnick and Simpson are All American classics.

What would summer be without some of the lazy days? Glad you got one in.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

I heard you guys are having some awesome weather! I need to stop by B&N and get the magazine. I love the red, white and blue colors.

12:55 PM  
Blogger laurie said...

Aw, shucks. Thanks.

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older