Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday

Happy Friday everybody! Big plans for the weekend? I hope to get some sewing done, but don't I say that every Friday?

Home Sweet Quilt

There is still time to win! Visit these blogs today, then on Saturday head over to The Noble Wife and Sunday we wrap things up at Henry Glass. That's a lot more chances to win. Come Monday I will announce my winner, so be sure and come back for that!
 
Hope you have a great weekend!  I can't wait to hear all about it.  If you're up near Murphy's this weekend be sure and stop by and see Elizabeth, she's vending at the Independence Hall Quilt Fair at Ironstone Vineyards!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

Happy Friday...I say that every Friday too...can totally relate!

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Ashley. said...

I got a panel of those Pam Kitty Morning kittens today. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

4:14 PM  
Anonymous lenis said...

I love your site. This is my first time stopping by and I will add it to my list.

Thanks!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Absolutely love your fabric lines produced by Lakehouse. Thanks for sponsoring this great giveaway; would be thrilled to win Home Sweet Quilt!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older