Monday, October 22, 2012

Quilt Market Week

Happy Monday! I'm off to quilt market this week to help out  Holly with the LakeHouse booth set up, and during market! Holly is showing her new collection Sweet Things, and it's delicious! If you're market bound I hope you'll stop in and see us at booth 800!


Sweet Things by LakeHouse Dry Goods

No pj picture today, dang it! Frankie and I just didn't get around to it. Both of us were busy this weekend. I hope to at least get a shot of the pj pants later today, they're so cute! I did get my apples started for my row 4 in the row along quilt, not done yet but progress! I am really trying to enjoy the time and not just race through trying to get it done. Not always easy. Is the next row this week or next week? I hope I don't slip too far behind.

Aurifil Christmas Blog Hop
 
Talk about behind! I'm a bit behind in announcing that I'm participating in the Aurifil Designer Christmas blog hop!  My friend Sherri is the mastermind of this project. It's 3 designers a week for 4 weeks, and we'll stitch up some cute ornaments.  I'm anxious to see what everyone else has cooked up. As you know I'm WAY  not a genius at this, so mine is pretty basic, but you know the rest of the group is pretty amazing! Watch for that beginning November 6th.
 
Ok that's it for this morning. Lots of odds and ends to take care of before I go! Hurry up and leave a comment over on this post , I'm picking a winner tonight!  Come back tommorrow and see who it is!  

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pam, the next row, row 5, is this week! I'm not finished either but hope to finish today.
Sue

6:02 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

I am so far behind I haven't started! Lol, have fun in Houston Pam.

6:06 AM  
Blogger ferne said...

I just started the row along last week and only have row 1 and the butterflies done. The butterflies were so fun and reminded me of the quilt I made last year (?). Have fun in Houston! My sister is there right now on a business trip and says there are a lot of women wearing short skirts and big hair...is that in again?

6:38 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Only a few short days and then we'll be in the midst of all the craziness. Can't wait to see you!

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Have fun at Quilt Market. I know you will. I wish I had time to do Lori's row quilt, but will have to wait until after the holidays. I look forward to the blog hop. I'm sure your ornament will be cute as I tend to think every thing you do is. I'll be back to check on the winner for sure.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Sweet things is cute. Good luck at market. I know it is a heck of a lot of work. I'm sure 800 will be popular and pretty.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

The new fabric looks cute! I love all things Lakehouse! Thanks for all you share on your blog - I always enjoy checking in! Looking forward to seeing the pjs!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I will be at market and will be sure to stop by and say hello!!

7:23 PM  
Blogger JD said...

I was in Houston four years ago during market and I didn't make it and now I could kick myself for missing it. Have a good time! I am sure you will.

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Jenny said...

Please take TONS of pictures of the quilt market booth. And I about passed out when I noticed the cupcakes on the cover of Sweet Things! Are the cupcakes really back???!!!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older