Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Wednesday


So far this week has been pretty busy and pretty fun! Monday was Holly's birthday, so we convened on the studio with cake and balloons and flowers! Of course Frankie and Jed were already there working away on the sales booklet for Holly's latest collection. My job.. show up with cake.

 
Sadly I ate my little straw before we thought about photos!  Tasty.  Naturally my fabric arrived after I left for home.  Yesterday I dashed over and picked up a lot of bags like this! Good thing I have a big trunk!   Today I'll be refolding it like we're accustomed to seeing it, and cutting into it! That's the hard part.
 

Well that and deciding what to do next! Hope you guys are having a good week! xo

10 Comments:

Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

What a wonderful package of fabric, looks so pretty! Fun birthday party for Holly too!

5:12 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Dots and pretty colors....I see pink!

5:42 AM  
Blogger kutiequilter said...

Both look wonderful!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Happy belated birthday Holly and congratulations on your new collection Pam. How exciting!! We have the patterns for Elizabeth's scotty BOM and can't wait to start cutting our kits. It's a fabulous collection.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Grab some extra coffee. It will help you get over the trauma of cutting into these gorgeous bunches of fabric.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

having a great week, would be better if I had some cake!

1:56 PM  
Anonymous the Long ladies said...

We want some PAM KITTY LOVE....hurry up December!
Hope your plans are moving right along for you, Pam! See you in Houston! xoxoxox

5:26 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Oooooo !!! That cake looks GOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!!!! ....and the fabric looks yummy too ! Do I see dots in there?

9:30 AM  
Blogger Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

Oh gosh I'd LOVE some of that cake right now! :)

And hooooray for a new batch of fabric!! :)

As always ..popping in here made me smile big!!

Happy October!!!
Love from the NJ Shore!
xo

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Mike said...

Omg that birthday cake looks fabulous. Looks so big it was hard to finish probably.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older