Thursday, October 11, 2012

Yak yak yak


Good morning! So did you see that Lori posted the next row in the row-along yesterday? So cute, apples.. you have to go check it out. I am excited to pull some fabric and get started.  It's so cheerful to work on. 

Speaking of cheerful, did you see the latest Aurifil Designer of the Month? It's my friend Amanda, or as many know her Ms. McPorkChop or @heyporkchop on twitter.

Oct Designer of the Month Amyanda Woodward-Jennings

She's one half of the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery, and an avid Halloween lover so October's is the perfect month for her. And look how super cut it is.
 
Oct Designer of the Month Amyanda Woodward-Jennings

I totally recommend following Amanda on Instagram.. her photos are so cute. Each one a little visual treat to look at. You can get a feeling for her style just from how cute that picture above is, a perfect bite of a vignette. 
 
I'm off to my friend Joyce's this morning! She's letting me take some photos of her home this morning!  So exciting! I think you'll enjoy the fall tour of her house.  Have a good day peeps!

10 Comments:

Blogger Maxine said...

Would you happen to know where I can buy Aurifil thread in St George UT? I want to try this thread..

7:05 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

being a Halloween freak myself I love her little stitchery!

7:23 AM  
Blogger ✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

I love the apples, haven't started mine yet but ive made the two filler rows.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Nouveau Stitch said...

Yay! House photos! That apple row is adorable.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Amanda is funny. i wish I could stitch like that.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

What a cute stitchery! :O) Thanks for the fun tip to check out! Can't wait to see the pictures!

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Oh how I love Lori's row a long. I only wish I had time to do it. I have "row" envy seeing them all on pinterest and blogs. Cute October stitchery too. I don't do many Halloween things, but am temped by this one. Love the "Boo"

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Wedding dresses said...

YES! I finally found this web page! I’ve been looking just for this article for so long!!

11:13 PM  
Anonymous IT Support East London said...

Nice blog and filled with complete detail in black and white. It must be share with friends and colleagues. It is really creative...
IT Support East London

7:32 AM  
Anonymous business voip systems said...

I Like your site,iam sharing my friends excellent work.

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older