Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Aurifil!

Hi there friends! Today's the last month of the Aurifil blog hop.. I can't believe a whole year has gone by.  This month's block is brought to you by the Lizzie B Girls, Liz and Beth.  And look how cute this block it!!! I love the braids!  I think each block is so interesting, and I can't wait to see it all come together in a quilt!



Aurifil December Desgners of the Month lizzie b cre8tive ski girl
 
Have you seen the flickr pool of blocks and ornaments?  It's really fantastic. It makes me so happy to see people stitching up my little candy canes and the summer flowers block, and what I love the best is the improvements people made to it! There are so many very clever people out there!  I really can't thank Pat enough for asking me to be part of the Aurifil Designers this year.
 
Thanks to everyone who left a comment! Cindy, who said "Thank you, thank you, thank you! It is a wonderful ornament. I'm so glad it is simple"  is our winner !!! Cindy, email me your address!
 
Ok, that's it for today! Hope you're having a good week peeps!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pam, I emailed my address a few weeks ago. did you ever get it?
Cindy

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older