Monday, March 04, 2013

Monday


Good morning! How was your weekend?  We had a great time here, capping it all off with a little party with the three of us and my mom, celebrating her birthday with a bbq!  The weather cooperated and it was a nice and sunny. 

coffee
 
I don't think I stepped into my sewing room at all! And if I did it wasn't to sew.  I have that little heart quilt ready for some blanket stitching, I can't wait to sit down and get with it. Wow I just looked back and I haven't even shared a picture of how that's turning out.  And here I thought I had nothing to share today.  Lame. Maybe tomorrow.
 
Thanks for all your comments on the shoes.  Haven't done another thing on those, but maybe later this week. I know less is more  but then MORE IS MORE so I am not sure what I'll do.  I'm in that stage where I'm a little afraid I'll ruin them.  But you can rest assured I'll show them off good or bad though! 
 
Ok, off to the LakeHouse studio again today!  It's MARCH!!!! and you know that means Quilt Market is right around the corner.. egads! 
 
Happy Monday friends! xo
 
 

1 Comments:

Blogger jan said...

I think it is wonderful that you took the time to celebrate with your Mother!! What a blessing our mothers are to us!! Just wanted to tell you how inspiring your blog is and your fabrics are absolutely wonderful to work with!! I am working on the Back to School Civil War quilt. Making 12" blocks. I just love all the different color combinations!! So fun!!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older