Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Wednesday, right?

Good morning!  I guess we all know when the blog is heavy with coffee cup pictures it's that time of year again!  QUILT MARKET PREP!  I've been spending a lot of time over with Holly at the LakeHouse Studio  and consequently there's very little to show.


coffee
 
Yesterday morning was really sunny, but today it's gloomy and overcast here.  I'm taking a day to work on some stuff around here, then it's back at it over in San Rafael.  I can't wait till I can share with you my fantastic bloggy friends!
 
Ok, better make the most of my day at home! Tell me what I'm missing!  xo

4 Comments:

Blogger MIss Sherry said...

You are missing 11" of snow in Chicagoland! We are dug out and going full speed once again. I'm sure whatever you are working on for market will be FAB-U-LOUS! Miss You XOXOX

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you to show us what we're missing! You and Holly are a great team.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

I can't wait to see what you and Holly come up with for Market. I hope you do another one of your button links so others can share their market pictures.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Genie said...

The weather in SoCal has been cooler than normal. Love your spotty cup and garden gnome.


8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older