Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Getting it together

Good morning my wonderful peoples! How are you?  I'm up and at it this morning, sure maybe not as early as usual, but I feel rested today. Yesterday was a nice relaxing catch up day, but today I need to get with it. My market stuff is all over the house and I can't get busy with anything till I start putting it away. 
 
So right off I'll share some pictures of the booth.  Can you believe how cute it is?  The banner Holly designed looks fantastic, and you can really see those nice picnic scenes that are in the Pam Kitty Picnic Panel. We're kicking off the 10 year Anniversary of LakeHouse fabrics you know!

LakeHouse Booth

All the projects in the booth are from the Pam Kitty Morning and Pam Kitty Love collections, LakeHouse sells on paper only, meaning we don't have any Pam Kitty Picnic fabric yet. Most customers know our quality and that we deliver what you see in the booklet. Selling this way also insures that we print enough fabric so everyone who orders during the sales period gets their fabric!  Having projects available shows off the nice color and quality and as you know, each collection goes with the previous collection! 
 
LakeHouse Booth

Here's my little work station! I loved sitting here and showing off all the wonderful fabric and projects! And speaking of projects,  you can see some of Holly's new patterns there!  It's Sew Emma is now publishing her LakeHouse Quilt Patterns and they're adorable.  You can see the Sweet Things series here, and soon there will be Pam Kitty Picnic patterns. Just wait till you see the Lunch Box pattern!

LakeHouse Booth
 
The first two days of market, I barely left this table!  I'm  excited that so many people came and ordered the fabric and so many people came by to say hi!   (how many times can I say 'so many' in one paragraph?)   Sunday I did sneak out for a bit to see some pals who also had booths.   I don't have tons of pictures, but now days there are plenty of photos on the internet for you to find!  You can also check out my instagram pictures here.  I don't know about you, but sometimes I forget to get out my actual camera and just take phone photo pictures.  Honestly, I'm in way more pictures than I took, which ... well YIKES!  Not my usual situation!
 
People it was amazing and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to work with Holly.  You know she's the real genius behind the scenes, and it's my good fortune that "I" have three wonderful fabric collections with LakeHouse.  I know that in the next few days  the LakeHouse website will updated and you can see all the wonderful prints coming in this collection.  You can get a peek at some of them on the home page
 
Ok, I'm going to try and get back to a regular schedule here. In the meantime THANK YOU  all so much for your support! You guys are wonderful! xo
 
 

9 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

What an eye catching booth! And love your little mountain of sewn project. Super cute!

Welcome back.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Love the new line of fabrics! Am a follower of yours on IG too and now that I see it again in the 2nd picture of this blogpost, I have to ask: that very cute pillow on the right hand side of the pictures (with the 9 crosses blocks), is there a pattern of this? You friend Johanna is holding the pillow in one of the IG pictures.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Pam & Holly your booth was adorable as always - so bright and happy! I ordered lots of new PKP and am excited to add them to our current PKM & PKL. Love that they all play so nicely together! I also bought that amazing "Lunchbox" pattern and have great plans for it. Oh, my - so fun! It was greaat to see you both. Happy anniversary!!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Your peeks are incredible. I love the panel. It is just so cute. Darling stuff. I'm sure market made your head spin. You're popular. Get used to it!!!

11:22 AM  
Blogger jan said...

Oh my goodness.... I love PKPicnic sew very much- I cannot wait to get my hands on it. The booth looked adorable!! I don't know what happened to the banner on the back wall but I could stare at it all day!! Swoooonnin..]
Have fun
Jan

12:31 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Such a happy place Pam! I am looking forward to lthe lunch box pattern!

9:09 PM  
Blogger cat and vee xoxo said...

beautiful, happy booth, full of gorgeous things. I loved following Quilt Market on instagram, and now on blog posts. Can't wait for Picnic to come out, it will be fun and gorgeous! Cat.

2:58 AM  
Blogger Jessie Fincham said...

Yippee so excited to hear more about PK Picnic, sounds like you had a blast! xo

5:16 AM  
Blogger katie jean said...

It is the highlight of market for me to get to sit and talk to you and Holly! Love seeing you and your newest collection. Everyone who comes into my shop always loves it!!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older