Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday

Hi there, how was your weekend?  We had a great weekend, perfect perfect weather!  I spent some time on the back porch.  My potted hydrangeas are suddenly blooming up a storm.  SO HOT PINK. All of them started out as blue but of course they turn pink, no matter that I feed them with the "turn blue" food. Oh well, they're all still pretty to me.


coffee
 
When I'm out in my pj's taking a million pictures of my coffee cup the neighbors must think I'm nuts. We have some new neighbors kitty corner behind us that have a 2 story.. they get an eyeful! I figure it gives them something to talk about, "you're not going to believe our crazy neighbor..."

coffee
 
I need the practice.  I always think about the beautiful pictures I see with the  different focal points.  Very interesting to me.  And people with beautiful gardens and homes.... I love to see those.  Pinterest keeps me day dreaming.

coffee

coffee
 
Ok, what else? Did you see my blocks? Early birds caught a glimpse of the finished quilt! I didn't follow my instructions and posted the whole quilt for an hour or so!  WHOOPS! Be sure and check out Kimberly and Debbie's blocks over on the Jolly Jabber.
 
Bret has the week off so it will probably be slim pickings around here.  I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!!! xo
 
 

6 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

The hydrangeas are gorgeous. Even if they're supposed to be blue.

I'm sure my neighbors think I'm a crazy person. Between photos and talking to the animals, they're probably glad I keep to myself over here.

Have a great week!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love the pink hydrangeas. Yay for pink! :) I go about my yard taking pics in my pj's as well...keeps people wondering, right?

Going to take a peek at the blocks now. :)

8:06 AM  
Blogger CathyK said...

Such pretty flowers! Hey, how thoughtful of you to give the neighbors something to talk about! :-)

8:56 AM  
Blogger CuteStuffInside said...

That's funny, my hydrangeas always start out pink and end up blue/purple. Maybe it's an east/west coast thing.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Darn. Wish I had caught that. We had an ok father's day but the stupid people next door let their dog run and it bit shadow. Not bad. But still. I hate those people. Sheesh, always something.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Hey -- at least you're not taking pictures of your flowers NAKED. What would the neighbors say then????

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older