Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Navy is Nice

So Holly asked me, how do you think that cute Strawberry Social quilt would look in navy? OMG! What a great idea. Yesterday I popped open photoshop and got busy trying out a navy version in Pam Kitty Picnic!

strawberrysocial Navy
 
And I love it.  What I really love about photoshop is that I can pop in different fabrics and try them on for size at no risk.  Another thing I plan on using my navy for is Lori Holt's Butterfly Garden quilt. You can see her quilt and a lot of cute photos around her house here. Adorable.  I absolutely love navy and I can't wait till I get my hands on some Pam Kitty Picnic to start really sewing. 
 
If you love navy like I do, please ask your local shop for some Pam Kitty Picnic!!!  They can order  from Checker, E. E. Schenck  or Needlecraft.
 
Ok, big plans today! I can't wait to tell you all about it. xo

5 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

LOVE it and cant wait to hear the NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Jeanna said...

Awesome! I need to learn how to use Photoshop.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Wendyb said...

love the navy...one of my favourites.......and I'm so happy to hear what you can do with Photoshop.....just bought myself an online course teaching me how to use it!!! I know what I'll be starting with!!!!! *cheeky grin*
xox sugary hugs

5:35 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

Very fun in the Navy... I love the one I saw on Pinterest with your fabrics. Now, just where to find some???

9:11 AM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

Navy is wonderful with the pink and red. I love it. I'd never have thought about it. I'm going to check with my quilt shops and see if they have ordered.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older