Monday, August 19, 2013

Three Cheers!

Hi there Happy Monday! How was your weekend?  I had a nice weekend at home hanging out.  I had spent Thursday and Friday over at the LakeHouse Studio doing some office support stuff, and then inspired I spent some time photoshop sewing.  This cute red strikeoff was just into the studio, and I was totally dying over it.  This print is a newly colored version of a print that was  popular last time, LH12061.. shown here in red.  I love the addition of the blue and yellow, I think you're going to love it in the white as well.  I suspect it will be one of my go-to backgrounds.

Pam Kitty Picnic

Perfect picnic colors, it has  a bit a patriotic feel.  And below here with the cherries on red, I can't help but feel like George Washington chopping down a cherry tree when I see it.

Pam Kitty Picnic
 
So of course I couldn't wait to do some photoshop sewing on this Liberty Road pattern from my favorite Patriotic Pair Minnick and Simpson.

Pam Kitty Picnic Liberty Road
 
I took great liberties with the number of fabrics called for in the pattern, and just got crazy, because it's easy to do in photoshop.  I just can't help myself.  Seriously.   And I love how it turned out.  It's a great pattern and I really like how nice looks all 'sewn up' in Pam Kitty Picnic. 
 
So did you do any real sewing this weekend? Tell me all about it! xo

9 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Haha -- I love it when you photoshop sew. I thought I had a quick quilting experience this weekend, but yours was even faster!

6:53 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

On the road this week..only sewing will be a few hexies.. These are so very cute!

7:40 AM  
Blogger CathyK said...

I did some major sewing this weekend to keep my mind off of my the first weekend of an empty nest. I finished an assignment for a Quilt-A-Long and also worked on my strawberry Social quilt.
Love that fabric and your Liberty quilt all "made up"!

7:52 AM  
Blogger donna said...

I love it. Can not wait to get it in my shop.
Hugs
donna

8:09 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Waiting impatiently for this gorgeous fabric!

8:12 AM  
Blogger DianeM said...

Oooo..I love the pattern and your fabric choices...your new fabrics are beautiful :) I HAVE to learn how to do photoshop...how fun and convenient! I finished up sewing all my hexies together for my little topper, and did some research on how to make a border for it. Next step is to pick out the border, backing and binding fabrics. I also worked on my huge knitting project of knitting a twin-sized bedspread out of my leftover dishcloth yarns.
Smiles, DianeM

8:48 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

PKM in Navy is like a new layer of love. Love the new yellow check, too.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Kim Brackett said...

That's unbelievably cute! You did more "sewing" than I did. My room is such a mess, I can't even find my sewing machine.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Jenny said...

Such a cute photoshop quilt! I still don't know how to do that....I'll probably try to learn how to Illustrator quilt instead....And I made a bunch of hexies this weekend using mostly Lakehouse prints including some Pam Kitty Morning. I threw in a few old Susan Branch prints too!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older