Thursday, October 31, 2013

Today is?

It's Thursday right?  Right?  I am having trouble re-entering normal life. I know I have a ton of things to do, I just can't seem to focus on them.  So yesterday I mostly lounged around. Later in the day I went through email and tried to get ready to hit the ground running today.  Hahaha. Like I run.

coffee
 
But I do have some fun things coming your way so I need to get ready. 
 
Is it getting chilly where you are?  I still haven't turned on the heater, but today I'll head out and get a fresh clean filter for the heater so I have the option.  And groceries. I need to get some of those as well.
 
I'm sorry to say I don't have any good pictures of market.  I did walk around one day before market, but the lights aren't all the way on and the handful of pictures I took are really blurry.  I'm having trouble with the on-off button on my camera, I'm wondering if it's part of a bigger problem.  I'm sad because that little camera has been my sidekick for a long time.  Now to research and find a new camera.  Yes, we're those people, the ones who read all the descriptions and then the reviews on the tech pages.   Never fear though, the internet is full of quilt market photos.  I did take some ridiculous 'selfies' with people  for instagram and facebook, and you can find them here
 
One really fun thing about market this time was meeting some friends in real life.  Like Robyn, who I've known for ages.  I'm having coffee with her in spirit this morning in the Austin mug she brought me.  I'm on day two with this mug and it's perfect and holds a huge cup of coffee!  I also saw some old friends and made some new friends and I had a great time.  Of course market is about working, so I was at the LakeHouse booth taking orders and showing people Holly' s new collection Sausalito Cottage.
 
What did you do while I was gone? It seems like forever. xo

1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

The absolute BEST part of Quilt Market was meeting you in real life! Love ya even more now!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older