Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

Well I can hardly believe it's Christmas Eve already.  Time has just flown by this past couple of weeks.  Are you ready? We have a few things left to wrap, then it's just family and food.  We're lucky to have Bret home from work today, so we'll make short work of what's left to be done.

coffee


Do you have big plans and family doings?  Tonight we'll have my mom over for dinner and then we'll head out to look at Christmas lights. Tomorrow my sweet mother-in-law will join us for dinner. We're a low key bunch around here.  I've sure enjoyed seeing everyone's wonderful Christmas decorations on blogs, instagram and Facebook.  I love a peek into everyone's homes! I wish all of you celebrating a very Merry Christmas.  Big hugs to all of you! xo


*****
I want to thank everyone for all your kind comments and emails yesterday.  I really appreciated them all very much.  

8 Comments:

Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Merry Christmas Pam, enjoy your family, it sounds wonderful!!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Auntie Pami said...

Merry Christmas Pam!

6:24 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Even tho you are sad, I hope that the laughter of your sweet pet stories will fill the void this year......have a special day with your family!!!! Hugs...Susan

6:58 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Merry Christmas Eve! It's going to be low key here as well.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Thanks for all of the wonderful blog posts over the past year.

Merry Christmas!

P.S. Love your coffee cup.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! PS I LOVE your mug!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Merry Christmas Pam!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Cindy's Stitching said...

Merry christmas. Sorry to read about rocket. What a cutie he was. I know if will be hard without him. Many blessings to you in the new year.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older