Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Have a Pam Kitty Morning with me!

Hi  there, how's the week going so far?   I'm having a busy but fun week, later today I'll be heading over to Alex's house to tape  my ClubHouse segment for Christmas.  Feeling excited and nervous at the same time! I'm not the greatest at it, but it's fun. 

coffee
 
Something else is making me excited and nervous!!!  I'm going to be at  Prairie Queens on December 14th for a  Pam Kitty Morning!  It's going to be low key, just hanging out, meeting and greeting!!  If you're local, I believe Prairie Queens is the only close-to-me quilt shop carrying Pam Kitty Picnic, and it's the perfect opportunity to see it in person, and hey, hang out with me!   I hope you'll consider heading down there  to say Hi!
 
Prairie Queens is located in San Jose at 14922 Camden Avenue!  I'll be there at 10am, so please don't leave me hanging out on my own! 

7 Comments:

Blogger donna said...

You do a great job. I really enjoy Club House.
Hugs
donna

6:52 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I'd love to come see you and hang. But I'm picking up my sweet little puppy today plus that's a longgggg drive.
Love you!
Sharon
Daisy Cottage Quilting

9:15 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Oooh - I wish it was in San Francisco. I want to come say hi and see your cute fabrics in person!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Goosegirl said...

Darn! I am going to Grass Valley that weekend! I wish I could go see you instead!! Have lots and lots of fun. :-)

10:32 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Wish I could be there!!!!! Have loads of PKM fun!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Nedra said...

Wish I was in town. I love Prairie Queens. Combined with Pam Kitty, what could be better?

6:59 AM  
Blogger K Cotton said...

Hi there! I'm so excited to be at the party! PK Picnic fabrics are alreay flying out the door at Prairie Queens. Each time I visit there, I'm buying more... I just love them!
-Keiko

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older