Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday!

Hi there, how was your three day weekend?  I had the best time, Saturday was my sew day with the Debbies, this time joined by Deanna, Danelle and Alex.    Debbie let me in the door at 10am and I was totally The Thing That Wouldn't Leave.. leaving at 7pm.  GO HOME PAM.

GROUP1

Debbie was working on a quilt for one of the grandkids, Deb was working on her baskets from the class we all took in OCTOBER.  She totally shamed me. Her basket handles are hand appliqued even.  I didn't even prep my own handles for pete's sake.  Alex and Laura did them for me.   No excuses I guess.   Alex was taking the papers out of her  great quilt you can see here on Facebook. Danelle worked on some hand binding and Deanna marked her quarter inch marks on some pretty St. Patrick's Day Lemoyne stars.   I finished all my flag blocks except one that was missing a piece.  Evidence to be supplied at a later date.
 
FAMOUSDEB
 
As usual there's just never enough food to go around.

Sewingdayfood
 
Deanna brought us homemade heart shaped fudge that was delicious.  I hid mine in my sewing room and ate it while watching tv and working. It was awesome. Danelle brought us each an adorable Valentine.  They're a thoughtful mother-daughter duo!

GROUP
 
Monday I headed to the studio, and I'm back there today, it's that time of year!  Exciting for me, but a bit boring on the blog. You can catch little updates over on my instagram. I'll be there quite a bit this week, so the pickings will be slim around here.  Hope you all have a great week! xop
 
 

2 Comments:

Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Looks like so much fun, I need to find some sewing buddies!!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

OMG the thing that wouldn't leave! You are so funny. I remember when we talked about that. Looks like so much fun. You make me happy.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older