Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday

Good morning.. how is the week going for you? I've just been perking along here doing the usual. Which isn't much to be honest! I have my swap stuff together so I can start cutting on my block.  It has been fun to go through my stash looking for treasure.

swapping

Sorry for the slap-dash photography, I just used my point and shoot in the sewing dungeon.  I waited way to late in a already gloomy day to get a photo. I've been working on an idea, but it's just not coming together as I'd hoped.  Back to the drawing board.

playing around
 
Are you up to something interesting at your place?  Tell me all about it!

8 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Good Morning Pam! Off to work in an hour or so...gotta get some coffee first!

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning! Love those sweet tulips! I have not been able to take a decent picture here since Christmas. Looks like we might have a little sun today and it should be warmer...it's 14 degrees now....brrrrrr. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

5:46 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Just sitting here trying to figure out if I want to go out in the cold to our local quilt shop - or stay home where it's war. I love the tulips!!! Tell me, How do you like your oliso iron. I've heard pros and cons.

xo

11:19 AM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

Your swap assortment is pretty - I like how your reds work with those aquas. Getting ready for the 1-14 inches of snow here (why can't they give a more accurate forecast?!)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

The BIG snow storm has just begun here in Pa (about an hour ago) ..... getting ready for 3 -> 7 inches or 10 -> 12 inches (depending on which weather guy you watch) ... so you're ADORABLE springy tulips are a fun diversion to look at !

11:54 PM  
Blogger Sewn With Grace said...

Oh how I love those tulips! The fabrics for your log cabin block are wonderful. Have a great day!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

You must have the coolest stash ever!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

I'm behind on blog reading! Sigh - these tulips - love them!!!!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older