Monday, March 03, 2014

Rainy Day

Good morning... another gloomy rainy day here but that's fine with me. I love the rain. The hills surrounding Livermore have greened up considerably with this rain, and its so nice to see.  Sad that it's taken till MARCH to become green! Jeepers, can you believe it's March already?

cherry blossoms
 
My little crab apple is confused, only one branch is leafed out and blooming, the rest just have the beginning of buds.. maybe it didn't want to risk it with our unpredictable winter, self preservation. 

libertyroad
 
No point in even bothering to try and get a good picture here at the dungeon. But I like how my Liberty Road quilt turned out, I need to get the backing together and drop it off at Diana's to be quilted. I liked working from my photoshop layout, I didn't need to worry about mixing up my blocks and rows, I could just glance at the digital layout.  It was a good sewing day Saturday, NCIS: LA all day long!  I was trying to think of what to start next but what I really need to do is finish up that basket quilt.  Honestly. I'm the worst.
 
Busy week ahead at the studio.  What's on your agenda? Did you have a good weekend? xop

9 Comments:

Blogger circle r motel said...

Love your quilt. I might like to try making one. I'm going to do a minature "letter" Moda wall hanging for a friend, next. Just waiting on the pattern. So glad you are getting rain. My folks are in southern CA.

5:41 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

I can't wait to see your Liberty Road all quilted and bound. Looks great already!

7:27 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Looks good ! I have spent weekend freezing in KC. No green but snow!

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH just so cute.......It is just adorable....I must make a liberty flag wall hanging......gloria g. Hemingway, SC

11:34 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

I really love your Liberty Road quilt, it is gorgeous! Love the pretty crab apple blossom too :)
Helen xox

6:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love this quilt! It's beautiful. Good job.

4:26 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

I love your Liberty Road quilt PKM! I want to make a Union Jack quilt and now I'm thinking I should probably make a Liberty Road quilt to go along with it -- don't want my own country to be jealous LOL!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Your liberty road is incredible. What perfect fabric for it!

8:49 AM  
Blogger K Cotton said...

My apple bloosoms are late this year, it hasn't bloom yet. I just started to see the buds.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older